Sunday, May 3, 2015

Crescent Connection 4 Mile Bridge Run

Do you remember that time I crashed that Rock n Roll Marathon blogger meet up? Well, it was providential because through a friend I made there I have been given the opportunity to run the Crescent Connection Bridge Run as a BLOGGER!!!

Hold your applause, that's not the best part. 

Since I am running the race as an official blogger, I have the great privilege of getting you registered for the race at a discount. 

Yay me, yay you!

Here's the info. Register before May 10!! Contact me if you have any questions or need help. 




The race is just 4 miles and spans the beautiful Crescent City Connection bridge crossing the Mississippi River... at sunset to boot!

The CCC offers a really doable training plan for both joggers and walkers. And if you start today, you are only a few days behind. 

It's been a tough few months for me and this race could not be coming at a better time. I'm excited to hit the reset button, set some goals, and gear up for a great summer kickoff at the Bridge Run. WHO'S IN?!?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...