Thursday, July 12, 2012

Just Can't do it All

I really wanted to have a fantastic post for you today about one of my favorite things for Carolyn’s new linky party “My Favorite Things Thursdays” but it just didn’t happen. Hopefully I will be ready next week.
Right now I am kind of just keeping my head above water. I decided it would be alright for Andrew and I to totally max ourselves out by adding as much friend and family time as possible to packing and finishing up our jobs.
I still feel that way. I think traveling to five different towns over the next five days will be worth it to spend time with the ones we love before we move many states away, even if it leaves us exhausted. But what I also feel is that something’s gotta give and right now it’s blogging.
I can’t wait to announce the winner of the giveaway! I am blown away by your comments and so humbled and thankful that you take time from your busy lives to read my little words. I will still be announcing the winner tomorrow. However, I might be away for a few days so that I can be fully present with my flesh and blood people. I know you understand and I love you for that.
Take a sec and head over to Silly Happy Sweet to check out tons of product reviews/favorite things from around the blogosphere… it’s sure to please!


Silly Happy Sweet

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...