Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Bloggin Ain't Easy

OK guys. You might have seen that some of my pictures have mysteriously disappeared. I use a website called Photobucket to host all the images for the blog and undoubtedly, I do not completely understand how it works.

Yesterday I was categorizing the images in my Photobucket albums and apparently messed up the photos' links. So nothing is wrong with your browser or internet connection... it's all on me :)

I will try to get this fixed ASAP but I can't make any promises simply because I am figuring it out as I go and really don't know what I am doing. I can say at the least, I'll try not to let it happen again in the future!

Thanks for loving me anyway and here's to better blogging days ahead!

Update: I figured it out and fixed the pictures! Wahoo! I even learned to add pictures to the right side.                                                  SEE! -->

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...